Monday, September 15, 2008

It's a shut-out!! BYU 59 UCLA 0






Our trip to the BYU/UCLA game was well worth it. The Cougars rocked! So much fun to be back in Cougar stadium. Amy did not know the fight song but the band played it so many times throughout the smackdown, she was very familiar with it by the end. Next time you see her, ask for a vigorous rendition. She can deliver.

The weekend included a visit to the bookstore for all the proper game day accessories, a dinner out with Tim and Jalene, and a meandering trip through campus in search of warm grates, cadavers and such. Post game revelry continued at the Lott household with pizza, soda and UNO!! A blast!






4 comments:

Br Boys said...

We brought Killer UNO to a whole new level!!

stacey said...

I'm jealous--Loks like you had a great time and you looked good too--I was wearing my BYU blue as well and proud to be a COUGAR--LOve you all Stacey

Memzy said...

I'm going to try to comment without my extreme jealousy leaking through. Wait....I'll have to come back later. ::wink::

Judy said...

looks like a fun weekend