Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Fantastic Weekend With Faraway Friends







I got to go and visit with some of my Moho friends in Dallas for a few days! The finest dining, upscale boutiques and nights at the Theatre (Yes, I spell it the British way). Only the best entertainments for the Moho crowd. unfortunately, not all of the gals were able to attend so here's a we-missed-you-shout-out to you girls! It was great to be back in the land of the Cowboys and "Hey Ya'll" I've missed it. I also got to see our Dallas cousins for awhile. We'll miss them this year for Thanksgiving!! I'm so greatful to have good friends!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Times!!!!

Timari said...

I'm so sorry that I missed it. I was bummed all weekend. Glad that you got away and had a good time. Missed you gals too!!!!

Gillian said...

How much fun we had!!! It went by too quickly. I need pictures--when you get a chance. :)

Michelle said...

oh you forgot to tell about the craft we did!! Lol

Jackie said...

I loved the picture of the pedicures so much that I painted my toenails the same way. I told Gillian that someday we need to have the Mother of all Moho weekends. I don't know where or when, but it needs to happen. Hey I know, have you ever heard of Puerto Rico?