Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why did I have kids???

Ok, tonight was one of those moments when you question the decision to bring these spirits into the world. You think back to those blissful days when she lay there quietly in your arms and cooed at you. You have to set these gentle moments in concrete in your brain because days like today will happen. I went into the girls' bathroom to pick up any clothes left strewn on the floor along with soggy towels and hair accessories only to find a strange gooey substances decorating the wall behind the door. It looks like the wall is "bleeding" brown sticky gunk that has recently crusted over into a beautiful abstract art piece. Upon gathering all five daughters and beginning a query, Dad stands on a stool with Mr. Clean pad in hand and scrubs the wall, all the way to the ceiling no less. After several moments of silence and accusatory stares all around, one child begins to confess. She tells a story of finding her throat recently clogged with chunky phlem and decides for a still unknown reasons, to begin to fling the goo upon the wall! She becomes progressively better at the action and creates a body fluid masterpiece from eye level to ceiling! Not to be left out, the other children state that they discovered the mess days before and quite obviously left it to be my problem. Thanks girls! So, my question for all out there within the sound of my rant, why did I have kids???

6 comments:

Jonesy said...

Still laughing:: . . .::can't stop:: . . . okay that is crazy funny. oh wait - you're not laughing are you ? I would as "what in the world was she thinking ?" but I know she wasn't. I would ask "which one?" But I have a pretty good guess !! So I guess the real question is - How'd you get Allen to clean it up ? LUCKY !!

Br Boys said...

Gagging, eyes watering, now I won't ever be able to use that bathroom in your house. Thanks alot! (is she about 8?)

Case said...

I think sometimes we have to tell ourselves this is bad, but it could be worse, right? I'll will say this though, if I have to wipe pee splatters off of the side of the garbage can and cabinet that sit next to the toilet I am going to loose it! Spencer says flinging his part back and forth gets the pee off it. I made it clear that a downward motion would work just as well thank you very much. Boys!

Stake Camp Directors said...

Ummmmmmmmmmm I don't know what to say but had to comment because I want to vomit and that is a first while blog lurking.

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

I am a nurse but the body fluid that can still make me gag is phlegm --icky icky--I feel!!your pain

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

hehe.........i love this family. :)
-chani